FOTOS BY T ~ BABY PREPARATION
We are very excited to have you and your precious baby at Fotosbyt. I will now list here some tips that will help you in the process of capturing the best images of your baby.
As you know, a session can go by quickly and can be done in an hour, or it may take longer than that, but regardless it’s important for everyone involved to stay patient – the end result is totally worth it.
• We will have the studio ideally warm for your baby to be toasty and happy.
• You are welcome to bring props and we also have some at the studio. Collect any items
you want used in the session beforehand – family heirlooms, toys, monogrammed
blankets, etc. We’ll go through these with you to determine what will look best in the images.
• Loosen your baby’s diaper about 30 minutes before the session.This allows time for the diaper
imprint marks to disappear.
• If you breastfeed, and can, have at least one bottle pumped for feeding.
• After your baby is full, make sure they are burped really well. Gas can take a sleepy, happy baby
to an uncomfortable and irritable one in seconds.
• The majority of the images will work best if your baby is asleep. So keep your baby awake as
much as you can the 2 or 3 hours before the session.
• Be patient. If your baby gets fussy or alert, don’t stress out. Your baby can sense your anxiety and we
want to keep the environment as mellow as possible. We will try and get your baby comfortable
again. If that just doesn't seem possible, we’ll take a break or we’ll work with what we are given.
• Sometimes the best images are ones when your baby isn't doing what we want.
• Be assured that if there is ever a point where you’re uncomfortable with the poses, simply let us
know. I only want to do poses and shots that you are comfortable with.
Original size: 1274x1274 |
Current: 600x600 |